Race screen settings
Define how the race screen should look and what you want to see there.
- Lap counting
- Forwards: lap counting is displayed from zero to the lap goal.
- Backwards: lap counting is displayed from lap goal to zero.
- Show sector times: define whether sector times should be shown in all events or only in practice and qualifying.
- Please note that the measuring of sector times does only work with the Carrera Check Lane
- Time table sorting: define if the time table should be sorted after the best time (qualifying/free practice) and driven laps (races), or after the controller number (which means that the sorting stays fixed).
- Show active track: if set to “yes”, the track which is set to active is shown on the bottom left.
- Show driver or car image: configure whether you would like to see the drivers or the cars image on the time table.
- Show start light: shows or hides the start lights on the bottom of the screen (useful for small devices)
- Show start button: shows or hides the START button on the bottom right.
- Show ESC button: shows or hides the ESC button on the bottom right.
- Show car logos: shows or hides the manufacturers logos for each car on the time table.
- Show controller number: shows or hides the controller number for each car on the time table.
- Show gap: shows or hides the gap (in seconds or laps) for each driver on the time table.
- Show pit stop counter: shows or hides the amount of pit stops for each driver on the time table.