Sound and voice settings
You can set up different things for the sounds and voice overs. Please note that some of the sounds or voice overs may be part of in-app purchases.
- Speech language: the language of the voice overs. This is independent from the user interface language.
- Ambient sound: defines the background sound style. If you select “empty”, a unhearable sound file is played in the background to avoid cutted voice overs when you’ve connected your device to a bluetooth speaker.
- Ambient sound volume: if you think the ambient sound is too loud compared to the voice over, you can tune it down.
- Start countdown: if set to “yes”, a voice will read an english countdown counting from 3 to go.
- Caution: configures whether a voice over should be played if an event is paused by pressing START.
- New leader: configures whether a voice over should be played if a driver takes the lead (with calling the name of the driver).
- Race finished: configures whether a voice over should be played at the race end, calling out the name of the winning driver.