Fuel bar doesn’t show up or stays at 0%
If the fuel bar doesn’t appear, displays 0% from the start (maybe after showing 100% for a second) or goes to 0% immediately, please check the following:
- Are you using the pit stop adapter unit on your track (item no. 20030361 from Carrera)? Only with this the fuel feature can be used correctly.
- Is the adapter unit plugged in correctly, which means in driving direction? The text “fuel” has to be readable in driving direction (like in this picture).
- Is fuel enabled on the Control Unit? For this, the fuel switch has to be set to either “on” or “real”.
- If you have a pit lane with two lanes, please make sure that there are no open ends! All lanes have to be plugged into the track!
- Are you using the fuel feature correctly? The pit stop adapter unit doesn’t support automatic refuel. If you want to refuel your car, you have to press the lane change button on the controller after the car crossed the sensor on the fuel adapter.
- It can eventually happen that Wireless+ controllers jam the communication between different parts of the track when the controllers are in their loading station, the station is plugged to the track and the controllers are currently loading. Please try to remove them from the station and see if the behavior improves.
- If all things mentioned above don’t help, please try to re-plug the pit stop adapter unit into your track while your Control Unit is powered on.