Using SmartRace on multiple devices and/or move the “license” to another device
Once you bought SmartRace, you will not need to buy it again, if you plan to use it on another device. There are some limitations though:
- SmartRace can be downloaded again for free on any device which uses the same Google account or Apple-ID as the device which was used to originally buy the app. You’ll find the app in iTunes by just searching for it and then hitting the little cloud download icon or on Google Play under “my apps”.
- SmartRace can be downloaded for free on all devices which are part of the same family group as configured with Google/Apple. You can learn more about how family groups work on iOS or on Android.
- Important: If you bought the app for Android, you will only be able to use it on Android devices and not on iOS devices (and vice versa). Moving the app from one platform to another (meaning from Android to iOS and vice versa) for free is not possible.
- In-app purchases and subscriptions are bound to the account they were purchased with. That being said, both in-app purchases and subscriptions can be shared using the family group feature. If your purchases are not restored automatically on another device, please check this article to learn how to restore them.
- If Google Play only displays the purchase option for SmartRace although you have already bought the app, it may help to delete the Google Play app cache. Learn more about how to do this.